Still craving a treat after the Halloween candy has been eaten, faces have been painted, and tricks have been played? The Pacific Centre’s I AM DOWNTOWN Shopping Night is quickly approaching, and is sure to satisfy your fashion and shopping cravings.
On November 14, 2012 from 5PM-9PM, kick-off the holiday season in style at the Pacific Centre in downtown Vancouver:
- Satisfy your sweet tooth at the Sweet Court, featuring tasty dessert samples and tempting treats
- Bring out your inner supermodel with the Flash of Fashion, where you can get your photo taken and super-imposed on the cover of a faux fashion magazine
- Attend a holiday fashion show, which features holiday collections from Pacific Centre retailers
- Relax and mingle among live music in the Luxury Lounge
- Get a head start on your holiday shopping and take advantage of special in-store promotions and sales
- Participate in the punch card program, and get your card punched at six locations in the Pacific Centre. Once completed, submit your card for a chance to win a $1,000 shopping spree.
Be sure to visit RW&CO at 6:00PM, where I’ll be giving a ten minute talk on holiday trends, key pieces, and how to update your holiday wardrobe without breaking the bank.
General admission is free, and there are also a limited number of $20 VIP tickets that include free parking and a VIP bag filled with gift cards/promotional items from Pacific Centre retailers. All proceeds go to Coast Mental Health, and tickets are available while quantities last at Guest Services.
For more information, call Pacific Centre Guest Services at 604-688-7235 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you downtown!