Ever since I saw images of the Lanvin Fall/Winter 2011 collection, I have kept an eye out for pieces that pay tribute to it. Like fashionable peacocks strutting down the runway, the models added beauty to the clothing, but the collection speaks for itself. Full of colours that you would expect to find in a box of creamsicles, the pieces themselves are classic Lanvin. Dresses that seem to float down the runway, combined with chunky antique style jewelry, inspired me to create my own Lanvin looks using everyday brands. We love you Lanvin!
1. Forever 21 – One Shoulder Rose Ruffle Dress $23.80
2. BCBGeneration – Stretch Buckle Bracelet $27 @ Zappos
3. Cole Haan – Kendall Short Leather Boots $348
4. Max & Chloe – Blu Bijoux Antiqued Goldtone Stretch Bracelet $68
5. Kasil – Artisan Pleated Trouser $165 @ Piperlime
6. River Island – Roll Sleeve T-Shirt $43.10 @ASOS